68 Overlook Rd
Arlington, MA 02474
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2 Full
- Square Footage 1,708
- Year Built 1927
- Date Listed 10/11/2018
- Price Per Sqft $379.98
- Views 6
When you walk inside this home, you can immediately tell that it has been meticulously cared for, gently lived in, and well loved and appreciated. Originally, this was a single-story home and in 2005, a second floor was added. The first floor includes a 3-season front porch, a lovely living room, an updated kitchen with separate breakfast room with slider to a fabulous back deck, a dining room (currently being used as an office), a full bath with clawfoot tub and pedestal sink, and a pantry closet. Beautiful pine and oak flooring throughout the first floor. The second floor has a large master, 2 additional good sized bedrooms, and a full bath. Ideally located near the award winning, newly renovated Stratton School, and close to public transportation, the Ed Burns Arena, the Minuteman Bike Path, the Arlington Reservoir, McClennen Park and Arlington Heights. Please dont miss this gem.
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Tub Only, Dual Sinks, Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Wood
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout, Concrete, Unfinished Basement
- Insulated Window
- Pantry, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Tandem.
- Fiber shingle
- Biking/Fitness Trail. Public Transport, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Close To School, Public Roads.
68 Overlook Rd in Arlington, MA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 223 days ago and has been viewed 6 times.