656 Clarendon Loop
Castle Pines, CO 80108
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,613
- Year Built 2000
- Date Listed 11/09/2018
- HOA Dues $325 /Mth
- Views 10
This low maintenance town home in Castle Pines offers vaulted ceilings and skylight to create a bright and cozy living space. Family room includes beautiful wood built in bookcases and shelving with a two sided fireplace between the living and dining room. The large kitchen has new granite counters and back splash and plenty of storage for all your kitchen gadgets. Large main floor laundry/mudroom. 3 large spacious bedrooms, master bedroom is complete with a 5 piece en suite bath. The unfinished basement is just waiting for your finishing touches!!
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,825 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 788 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Range-Oven
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas logs, Family Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Garage.
- Wood, Brick, Frame
- Front Porch, Patio
- Landscaped, Landscaped. Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis
656 Clarendon Loop in Castle Pines, CO has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 347 days ago and has been viewed 10 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $360,000 on 12/13/2018 | 3 beds, 3 baths, 2,613 sqft Townhouse located at 656 Clarendon Loop, Castle Pines, CO built in 2000. Realty.com has 17 photos.