64 Aspen Hill Drive
Fredericksburg, VA 22406
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,392
- Lot Size
- Year Built 2005
- Date Listed 02/02/2019
- HOA Dues $165 /Mth
- Price Per Sqft $164.33
Whether you're a world traveler or a local homebody, this beautifully appointed home and vibrant community bids you welcome and wellness. The gated community offers security, and the central location to Fredericksburg means your choices are only limited by your energy level and availability! This stunning little condo unit is spotless and well maintained by the original owner. Convenient alcove entryway shields you and guests from the weather. The large open kitchen is easily accessible from the garage, and the snazzy washer and dryer convey. Laundry room wet sink and cabinets. Farmhouse sink, upgraded appliances, white cabinets with pulls and handles. Gorgeous hardwood flooring, tile bathroom floors, carpeted bedrooms and stairs to basement. The amazing fireplace actually warms the upper level, and the windows feature plantation blind shutters. The morning room and tons of upgrades were worth about $70,000 when built in 2005. Shadow box trim package in the foyer, custom lighting and 4 ceiling fans. The basement is unfinished with a backroom rough in. Sliding glass door and large window in basement offer options for future improvement. Great neighbors and area for long walks. This property has HOA and COA restrictions and fees. No children under 19 and at least one person in the home must be at least 55 years of age.
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Sun Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,392 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Poured, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace.
- Security Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Concrete Driveway, Paved Driveway, Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl, Other
- Sprinkler System, In Ground Sprinklers
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Waterfall, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Level.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Shuffleboard, Gated Community
- Security Features
- Complex Features