6324 Long Island Drive
Atlanta, GA 30328
- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 5
- Year Built 2017
- Date Listed 06/12/2019
- HOA Dues $900
- Views 6
Checks all boxes in picturesque cul-de-sac in most desirable neighborhood/school in Sandy Springs. Restaurants/arts center/neighborhood pool at doorstep. Entertain in uncrowded comfort in open floor plan w/clean lines warmed by natural materials. Serenity in the city w/views of undeveloped nature preserve & private backyard perfect for pool. Efficiently styled kitchen opens to family room & fireside screened porch. Oversized master suite is an ideal retreat & finished basement is great for rainy day play. Enjoy green living w/new state of art solar power system.
- Double Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Other
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Other
- Electric Heating, Solar. Central.
- Daylight, Finished, Full
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 2. Family Room, Gas Starter.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Internet Connection, Foyer Entry, His & Her Closets, Tray, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Garage, Kitchen Level.
- Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Private Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Level.
6324 Long Island Drive in Atlanta, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 101 days ago and has been viewed 6 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $1,210,000 on 08/15/2019 | 6 beds, 5 baths Single Family located at 6324 Long Island Drive, Atlanta, GA built in 2017. Realty.com has 40 photos.