6317 Cheryl Street
Last Updated: 12/10/2018 8:35 AM | Courtesy Of:
KELLER WILLIAMS CLASSIC REALTY
Orlando, FL 32819
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 2,455
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1979
- Date Listed 12/07/2018
Welcome to your personal and private retreat. Make yourself at home in this gorgeous one of a kind single family home located in the highly desirable Dr. Phillips Area. Fully Upgraded with high end finishes, sitting on 1/3 of an acre, with your own private pathway to Lake Cane, private dock to enjoy and walking distance to Universal Orlando Resort. This house includes beautiful stained concrete floors, that give the home a timeless modern feel. It's open floorplan with vaulted ceilings perfect for entertainment and family gatherings. Once you walk into the home, you are welcomed to a chef's dream kitchen with granite countertops, solid wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, wine refrigerator, double convection oven and more. Entertain or relax in your large Living Room and Dining Room combo overlooking a modern oasis in the back yard. This home is complete with 3 bedrooms (one converted into a theatre room, easily converted back if desired), 2 bathrooms, spacious walk-in closets, sauna right off the master bedroom, and workshop. As you walk out to the back yard to a covered patio and outdoor kitchen and grill, you will see your designer salt-water in ground pool, outdoor shower, and large sitting area on a beautiful raised deck. Toping this house off, its modern upgrades were designed to impress. With 10 zones of home automation and 5 zones of video, and home theatre, there is nothing left to desire, this house has it all. New Exterior and interior Paint. No HOA Call me for a private showing!
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Garage
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bar Refrigerator, Oven Built-in, Convection Oven, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator, Other
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Ventilator, Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- French Door
- Living Room, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Unfurnished, Built-Ins, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Sauna, Skylight, Solid Surface Counter, Wood Cabinets, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Circular Driveway, Garage.
- Covered, Patio
- Sprinkler Well
- Pool Description
- Fiberglass, In-ground, Private
- In Ground
- Full, Security Fenced Yard
- Lake, Irrigation System, Exterior Lighting, Grill - Outdoors, Outside Shower, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Sauna, Shed, Workshop, Street Lights, Dock. In County, Golf Course, Dead End, Paved Road, Irregular.