616 West St
Uxbridge, MA 01569
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2 Full/1 Half
- Square Footage 2,240
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1999
- Date Listed 12/07/2018
- Price Per Sqft $149.55
- Views 3
Country colonial with over 2200 sq ft with huge wraparound deck on acre and a half lot in quiet area. Main level offers flexible open floor plan featuring hardwood floors,recessed lighting and French doors to dining room. Kitchen has new upper cabinets, stainless center island, stainless appliances, and a large dining area. Off kitchen is formal dining room, family room and area that could be formal living rm, office or den. Massive open foyer boasts turned staircase with brand new railing and newel posts leading to loft with skylight perfect as play area or quiet reading nook or whatever your personal needs are. All 3 bedrooms have cathedral ceilings. Spacious master bedroom offers walk in closet with custom shelving and private bath with whirlpool tub. Price reflects need for cosmetic updates throughout. Well worth the effort at this price with this square footage. Quick closing possible.
Detailed Room Information
- Foyer, Loft
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood, Stone
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Propane, Hot Water.
- Full, Concrete, Unfinished Basement
- French Door, Insulated Window
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, French Doors, Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Island, Recessed Lights, Cable Available
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Fiber shingle
- Gutters. Highway Access, Close To School, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance, Wooded.
616 West St in Uxbridge, MA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 134 days ago and has been viewed 3 times.