6113 Larstan Drive
Alexandria, VA 22312
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,066
- Year Built 1969
- Date Listed 01/16/2020
- Price Per Sqft $558.16
- Views 4
Remarkable & Affordable Opportunity to Own Single Family Home with 4 Large BRs and 2.5 BA on Cul-De-Sac in Desirable Neighborhood, TOTAL finished Square Footage is just over 2000 sq ft, tax record only reflects one level. Walking Distance to Park, Nature Trail/Stream, Community Pool, plus Metro Bus! Heywood Glen is a Hidden Gem of a Neighborhood, little known because of little turnover - small enough that most people know each other and no one ever wants to leave! Quiet & tucked away with sidewalk-lined streets of mostly cul-de-sacs, perfect for strolling outdoors where you will bump into many neighbors. In FAIRFAX COUNTY, JUST over the county line, so close to Mark Center, Arlington & DC, with easy commuting to Pentagon, National Landing, Belvoir & Old Town, too! Colonial Model with Oversized Windows, Hardwood Floors & Kitchen Open to Family Room & Patio. HUGE Master Bedroom Suite walks out to HUGE Deck overlooking Private Yard. Move-In Ready & Available for Cosmetic Updates.
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Utility Room
- Master Bathroom
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,066 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Paved Driveway, Driveway.
- Patio, Deck
- Lot View
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped.
6113 Larstan Drive in Alexandria, VA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 9 days ago and has been viewed 4 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
Contingent - $595,000 4 beds, 3 baths, 2,066 sqft Single Family located at 6113 Larstan Drive, Alexandria, VA built in 1969. Realty.com has 48 photos.