61 Laurel Drive
Last Updated: 11/20/2018 1:57 AM | Courtesy Of:
RE/MAX RESULTS REALTY
Hudson, MA 01749
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2 Full/1 Half
- Square Footage 2,814
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1998
- Date Listed 11/08/2018
- Price Per Sqft $187.99
This picturesque colonial is located in one of Hudson's most sought after neighborhoods, with paved sidewalks and tree lined streets. This spacious home offers 3 floors of living space. Large family room with fireplace opens up to newly remodeled kitchen (2017), that is boasting bright cabinetry, granite countertops with large kitchen island. Formal dining and living room makes the first floor of living the perfect space for entertaining. 2nd floor has Master bedroom has with master bath, and lg walk in closet. Additional 3 spacious bedrooms. Finished basement has endless possibilities, which walks out to patio/ yard. Walk to school and local parks, minutes to shopping and all major routes, for easy commuting. Don't Miss Out on settling into everything Hudson has to offer and comforts of home at 61 Laurel Drive.
Detailed Room Information
- Master BR with Closet
- Dining Area
- Washer Connection
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Wood, Stone
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Finished, Walkout
- Insulated Window, Skylights
- 1. Fireplace.
- Skylight, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Stone Counter Top, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Underground Parking, Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Fiber shingle
- Steep Slope, Gentle Slope
- Biking/Fitness Trail, Insulated Doors. Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Highway Access, Close To School, Gentle Slope, Steep Slope, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance.
|11/8/2018||Active||$529,000 USD 23.02%|
|10/22/2004||Sold||$430,000 USD 74.34%||public records|
|11/16/1998||Sold||$246,650 USD||public records|
|year||Property Taxes||Change||Tax Assessment||Change|
|2018||$7,607 USD||5.04%||$434,700 USD||5.05%|
|2017||$7,242 USD||-15.32%||$413,800 USD||-28.20%|
|2016||$8,552 USD||0.96%||$576,300 USD||1.57%|
|2015||$8,471 USD||3.63%||$567,400 USD||0.59%|
|2014||$8,174 USD||2.50%||$564,100 USD||-2.46%|