6096 Deer Ridge Trail
Springfield, VA 22150
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 4,910
- Year Built 2000
- Date Listed 07/10/2019
- HOA Dues $173
- Price Per Sqft $252.68
- Views 4
This home exhibits pride in home ownership at the highest levels! You know it from the start~when it~s the one~it speaks to you~it is tasteful, well appointed, has generous room sizes with the right features for everyday living & all the best for entertaining~THIS is THE ONE! Gleaming colonial, quiet street, extremely well maintained. Be sure to put this one on your ~must see~ list as the Startford model of this caliber isn~t often available in sought after Highgrove Estates! Energy efficiency has also been a focus and it shows from the many updated Energy Star rated windows and doors, 22 SEER extreme high efficiency heat pump for cooling and integrated 96% high efficiency condensing gas furnace, controlled by a smart thermostat that is internet connected for you to control from wherever you are. Steel R-8 insulated garage doors round out the efficiencies! Significant exterior updates/upgrades include low maintenance trim replacement, trim wrapping, stone lead walk and stoop, extensive hardscape stone walls, walkway, patio and irrigation system. Interior upgrades include fresh paint, refinished hardwoods, the addition of granite counters, stainless steel appliances to include new 5 burner gas downdraft cooktop, microwave and oven, extensively remodeled master bath to include granite tops, changing the footprint to allow for larger closets, larger shower and jetted tub. The laundry room would make followers on pinterest envious! The walk out lower level has also been renovated to allow for a large in-law apartment including a full kitchen with updated ceramic flooring, own laundry, large bedroom with oversized closet, full bath with updated ceramic flooring, dining area, spacious recreation room and den.Great commuter location close to 395/495, Bus lines, Slug lines, Fairfax County Parkway, Fort Belvoir, Metro/VRE, not to mention the great surrounding shopping and restaurants, including Springfield Towne Center. Be sure this one is on your list!
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Media, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, 2nd Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,364 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,546 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Full, Poured
- Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Palladian Windows, Screened, Triple Pane
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Garage Door Opener, Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
6096 Deer Ridge Trail in Springfield, VA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 68 days ago and has been viewed 4 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Contingent - $850,000 5 beds, 4 baths, 4,910 sqft Single Family located at 6096 Deer Ridge Trail, Springfield, VA built in 2000. Realty.com has 40 photos.