60 Glengarry Chase
Covington, GA 30014
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 5
- Square Footage 7,899
2 - 5
- Year Built 2002
- Date Listed 05/13/2019
- Views 4
Luxury living at its finest in Covington's prestigious Lochwolde (Swim/Tennis/Lake) neighborhood. This custom-built home on 2.78 acres is a must see. The smart house has Ring doorbells, state-of-the-art sound system, central vac and Nest thermostats throughout 3 finished levels and the outdoor entertaining area. Upscale Kitchen and keeping room are perfect for the largest of family gatherings. Relax on the covered back patio; enjoy the firepit and built-in spa with decking. Fully equipped movie room and pool table provide hours of entertainment. Keeping in shape is easy with a home gym and sauna/steam shower. Spacious Master on the main w/large sitting area. With huge square footage this is a real bargain!
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Exercise Room, Loft, Breakfast Room
- Hookups in Kitchen Area, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Keeping Room, pantry walk-in
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 5,186 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,713 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Vacuum, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator
- Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Bath Finished, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 2. Master Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Bookcases, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage.
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- 2-5 Acres
- Workshop. Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
60 Glengarry Chase in Covington, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 65 days ago and has been viewed 4 times.
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $599,900 4 beds, 5 baths, 7,899 sqft Single Family located at 60 Glengarry Chase, Covington, GA built in 2002. Realty.com has 36 photos.