595 S Race Street
Denver, CO 80209
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 3,370
- Year Built 1927
- Date Listed 01/12/2019
- Views 25
TRULY UNIQUE AND ONE OF A KIND! This 4Bed/4Bath Corner Lot in East Wash Park is full of Charm and Character. The Sun-Drenched Main Floor Living Room Opens to the Fabulous, Nostalgic Kitchen equipped with High-end Retro Appliances. 2 Beds on Main with Ensuite Bathrooms that include Penny Tile Floors & a Claw Foot Tub. Cozy Sitting Room off the Front Bedroom makes this the perfect spot to read a book. Upstairs Large Master Suite is your own Private Getaway. Enjoy Mountain Views from the Upstairs Balcony or take a Steam Shower in the Master Bath. The Master Closet includes Wash/Dry for Extra Convenience. Wait until you see the Basement! Custom-Made Bar, Cherry Wood Built-Ins..find which book case pushes into a secret storage room. Over 1k Sq/ft with 9' Ceilings! It would be hard to find a Basement like this in Wash Park. Backyard is Private & Easy to Maintain. Prof Landscaping. 2 Car Garage with added Parking Outside Garage. 4 Blocks to Park. Meticulously Cared for! Welcome Home.
Detailed Room Information
- Master Suite
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,040 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,330 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Washer
- Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full
- Triple Pane
- 2. Gas logs, Basement, Family Room.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Built-Ins, Kitchen Island, Updated, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Garage.
- Stucco, Brick
- Balcony, Covered, Front Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Fenced (any type)
- Landscaped, Landscaped. Corner, Public Roads, Paved Road.
595 S Race Street in Denver, CO has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 166 days ago and has been viewed 25 times.