5926 Queenston Street
Springfield, VA 22152
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 2,250
- Year Built 1968
- Date Listed 02/12/2020
- HOA Dues $228 /Mth
- Price Per Sqft $318.18
- Views 3
***Open House Sat 2/15 1-3pm and Sunday 2/16 1-4pm***Stunning extensive renovations to this classic all brick townhome in sought after Charlestown neighborhood! High end expanded chef's kitchen includes 42" slow close cabinets with dove tail construction, stainless steel KitchenAid appliances - 6 burner gas cooktop, double convection wall ovens, counter depth refrigerator, free hanging vent hood and more! Hardwood floors on all three levels. Replaced double pane vinyl insulated windows. Extensive brick patio with gas line for grill (no more propane tanks). All exterior doors replaced and all bedroom, bathroom and closet doors replaced with solid core doors. Many updated light fixtures. Three full baths and one half bath. Walk in closet in master bedroom with sliding barn door - additional walk-in closet in second bedroom. This home is over 2300 sq. ft total. HOA covers exterior maintenance including roof replacement & repairs, painting, lawn mowing and bush trimming in front yard, gutter cleaning, and more. Two assigned parking spaces directly behind unit and plentiful open parking at front street. Walk to metro and pentagon bus stops. Short drive to Rolling Rd VRE station. Easy access to Accotink lake and park. Sought after West Springfield High School pyramid. This home is truly move-in condition - a must see!
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,540 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 710 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Cook Top Range
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Assigned Parking Space.
- Brick, Patio
- Sidewalks. Other.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area
5926 Queenston Street in Springfield, VA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 152 days ago and has been viewed 3 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $523,000.00 on 02/28/2020 | 3 beds, 4 baths, 2,250 sqft Condo/Townhouse located at 5926 Queenston Street, Springfield, VA built in 1968. Realty.com has 60 photos.