5919 Monticello Road
Alexandria, VA 22303
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,224
- Year Built 1947
- Date Listed 09/12/2019
- Price Per Sqft $643.38
- Views 2
Immaculate home updated from top to bottom in the highly sought after Jefferson Manor neighborhood. This home has been meticulously cared for and is nearly new. The roof, windows, appliances, front porch, HVAC and water heater are all under 3 years old! Pay special attention to details like the expanded kitchen, recessed lighting, custom wood trim, gleaming hardwood floors, and updated bathroom. Enjoy additional living space or legal extra bedroom in the completely renovated basement with full bath and extra storage. Massive, fully fenced and private backyard is a perfect oasis for entertaining, playtime or your own personal escape. Walking distance to Huntington Metro and several local shopping centers. This WILL go fast!
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 816 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 408 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped. Level.
5919 Monticello Road in Alexandria, VA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 94 days ago and has been viewed 2 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $530,000 on 10/16/2019 | 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,224 sqft Single Family located at 5919 Monticello Road, Alexandria, VA built in 1947. Realty.com has 45 photos.