5861 Hickory Hollow Lane UNIT 18
Doylestown, PA 18902
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 4,200
- Year Built 1999
- Date Listed 02/12/2020
- HOA Dues $597 /Mth
- Price Per Sqft $175.00
Stop searching for your dream home, you've found it! Premium lot and quality construction in Stone Ridge, this is THE home! Located in Buckingham Township, on a private secluded hill, with all the amenities you can think of! Meticulously kept by the HOA who takes care of everything, (even your stucco!) with gorgeous views. Elegant two story foyer leads you to the two living areas where sophistication meets comfort! Quality kitchen and stainless steel appliances, with an over-sized kitchen island with honed granite counter tops, leaves cooks and entertainers wanting for nothing. Terrace access from the kitchen and living room, with stunning pond and creek views. First floor master en-suite with a modern master bathroom and office. High ceilings, gleaming hardwood floors, heavy crown moldings, give this home character that feels cozy but make it perfect for large gatherings. A library or office on the upper level with views of the living room, filled with natural light, just ready for you to get comfy and start reading! Second master suite on the second floor with walk in closet and private bathroom for added space and privacy. Finished lower level, with access to back patio is your next man cave or gaming room, with tons of storage options and office space, This home gives you privacy, serene views, exterior maintenance-free lifestyle, with the Association responsible for landscape, snow, and building exterior, and the convenience of location. Walking path within this special enclave of single and carriage houses, takes you to renowned Peddler's Village with its boutique shops, restaurants and special events. Close by are New Hope and Doylestown with their own wonderful amenities. WELCOME HOME!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Office, Library, Mud Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 4,200 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Humidifier, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wainscoting, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Stucco, Stone
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pond
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Back Yard. Corner.
5861 Hickory Hollow Lane UNIT 18 in Doylestown, PA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 5 days ago
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $735,000 4 beds, 3 baths, 4,200 sqft Condo located at 5861 Hickory Hollow Lane UNIT 18, Doylestown, PA built in 1999. Realty.com has 29 photos.