5837 Norham Drive
Last Updated: 12/14/2018 2:23 AM | Courtesy Of:
Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Alexandria, VA 22315
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 1,470
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1990
- Date Listed 11/09/2018
- HOA Dues $102 /Mth
- Price Per Sqft $336.73
This splendid Kingstowne townhouse backs to a lush wooded area and showcases beautiful hardwood floors on the main level, updated baths, new PVC pipes, and newer windows! New stainless-steel appliances and upgraded granite counters complete the bright kitchen, with re-stained cabinets and a counter overhang that offers lots of room for barstool seating! A cozy wood-burning fireplace centers the spacious living room, and a sliding glass door takes you to the terrific deck, with stairs that lead to the patio and fenced backyard. From the skylight and floor-to-ceiling windows, to the fireplace and private master bath, the master bedroom suite is the perfect retreat. Kingstowne residents enjoy fantastic amenities including outdoor pools, community centers, and sport courts, as well as easy access to Kingstowne Town Center, Wegmans at Hilltop Village Center, Interstates 395/495, and Metro.
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 980 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 490 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished
- 2. Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Patio
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Basketball