5807 Peacock Ln
Hoschton, GA 30548
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 4,474
0 - 0.3
- Year Built 2003
- Date Listed 12/30/2019
- Views 12
SIMPLY STUNNING SOUTHERN BEAUTY in South Hall's most coveted neighborhood Reunion Country Club. A "rocking chair" front porch invites you into this John Wieland Resale "HAMILTON" floorplan by original owners. Enter through the foyer flanked by the private dining room and formal living room. Great Room features a wall of windows overlooking the fenced yard with seasonal golf views and is open to the kitchen which is perfect for entertaining. Upstairs boasts Owner's Suite and Spa Bath, 3 secondary bedrooms and full bath PLUS a light-filled loft that could be office/playroom/craft room. The finished Terrace Level features 5th bedroom with office nook, full bath, den with fireplace and a game room. Freshly painted interior and exterior in designer neutral colors. 3-Car Tandem garage and private lot flanked by trees that offer privacy for deck and patio below. ****$5,000 FLOORING ALLOWANCE w/ reasonable offer*****
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Loft, Breakfast Room
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,674 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 800 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Convection Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 2. Basement, Great Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter.
- Bookcases, Tray, Vaulted, Foyer Entry, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Garage.
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- 30X175X111X194, Less than 1/3 Acre
- Fenced Yard
- Physical Fit Facilities, Walk to Shopping, Satellite Dish, Garden. Level, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Golf Facilities
5807 Peacock Ln in Hoschton, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 30 days ago and has been viewed 12 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $415,000 5 beds, 4 baths, 4,474 sqft Single Family located at 5807 Peacock Ln, Hoschton, GA built in 2003. Realty.com has 47 photos.