5736 8TH Ct S
Birmingham, AL 35212
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1950
- Date Listed 11/09/2018
- Views 8
Gorgeous, totally remodeled (1970+/- sq ft) vintage one level living. Large corner lot with privacy fence and 2 car attached garage, close to restaurants, shopping, and park. Enjoy the carefree living that comes with new dimensional roof, new gutters and cedar soffit and entirely new systems: electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and ducts. Newly insulated walls and attic w/pulldown staircase. Hardwood floors throughout. Living room is anchored by a beautiful marble wood burning fireplace. Stunning new kitchen features a vaulted tongue-and-groove ceiling, plentiful cabinet space with deep drawers, quartz counters, under cabinet lights, polished concrete floors, and stainless appliances. Laundry room w/space for a folding table. There are 3 full baths. Master suite boasts a coffee station, two spacious closets, and bath w/double vanity and lg. glass-enclosed marble shower. Beautiful landscaping and a back deck offer opportunities for comfortable and private outdoor living.
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Breakfast Bar, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Double Shower, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Oven Gas, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Concrete
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Unfinished Basement, Basement
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Smooth Ceiling, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Off Street, RV Parking.
- Wood, Concrete
- Fenced Yard
- BBQ. Corner, Subdivision, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Golf Facilities
5736 8TH Ct S in Birmingham, AL has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 163 days ago and has been viewed 8 times.