5602 Broadmoor Street
Alexandria, VA 22315
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,886
- Year Built 1967
- Date Listed 12/07/2018
- Price Per Sqft $310.18
- Views 4
Welcome to 5602 Broadmoor Street in Alexandria, Virginia! Nestled on a quiet street in the sought-after Hayfield Farm neighborhood this lovely split level home delivers plenty of space for living with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths on 3 finished levels. A tailored brick and siding exterior with vibrant landscaping, 1-car garage, patio, border gardens, spacious room sizes, warm hardwood floors, sun-filled rooms, and spectacular kitchen are just some of the fine features that make this home so special. A neutral color palette combined with meticulous maintenance mean this home is in move-in condition and just waiting for you to call your own. Warm refinished hardwoods in the foyer welcome you home and usher you into the spacious living room where a bow window streams natural light that illuminates a wood-burning fireplace serving as the focal point of the room. The dining room offers plenty of space for both formal and casual occasions, as chair rail and a frosted-glass chandelier add tailored distinction. The updated kitchen will please the modern chef with gleaming granite countertops, traditional and glass-front 42~ cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop with built-in downdraft and French door refrigerator. A peninsula counter provides an additional working surface and bar-style seating, as recessed and pendant lights strike the perfect balance of ambience and illumination. Earth-toned floors flow seamlessly into the spectacular morning room and breakfast area where a cathedral ceiling and a wall of windows delivers panoramic views sure to enhance any meal. Nearby, the family room harbors French doors that grant access to the enduring concrete patio, vibrant border gardens with trickling fountain vase, custom paver walkways, gardener~s shed, and privacy fencing~perfect for outdoor entertaining or simple relaxation. Hardwood floors continue upstairs and into the gracious master bedroom that is highlighted by a lighted ceiling fan and a private entry to the beautifully appointed hall bath. Two additional bright and sunny bedrooms each enjoy generous closet space and provide the versatile space to meet the demands of your lifestyle. The lower level harbors a spacious second master bedroom with dual closets and easy access to a full bath accented with a pedestal sink, glass-enclosed shower, and spa-toned tile with decorative inlay. The laundry room features loads of storage space and a convenient walkup entry that completes the comfort and luxury of this wonderful home. All this can be found in a tranquil community that is convenient to Telegraph Road, I-95, I-495, and the Metro. Plenty of fine shopping, dining, and entertainment choices are available throughout the area including the Kingstowne Towne Center. Outdoor enthusiasts will love the many local parks including both Huntley Meadows and Lee District Parks just down the road. If historical, cultural, or nightlife pursuits are what you seek then all that is available in nearby Old Town Alexandria or just across the river in Washington, DC. If you~re looking for a home built with enduring quality in an unbeatable location, then you have found it. Welcome home!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,886 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Security System
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Street Parking, Built-In, Front Entrance, Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl, Shingle
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 82 x 103
- Board Fence, Privacy Fence, Partial
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Playground, Sidewalks, Fountain, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Asphalt, Level.
5602 Broadmoor Street in Alexandria, VA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 170 days ago and has been viewed 4 times.