5538 Montego Lane
Port Charlotte, FL 33981
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,624
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1997
- Date Listed 10/12/2018
- Views 11
Great waterfront community with access to the Myakka river and Gulf of Mexico yet in country type setting and only minutes away from all the excitement our area has to offer. This home has all those hidden extra's no one mentions. Upon entering notice the vaulted ceilings and the newer tile in the main living area revealing a split open floor plan. The kitchen has Samsung stainless appliances, dishwasher, French door fridge, oven & microwave. Also, a brand-new granite counter top in the kitchen and the guest bath.The laundry room has newer appliances, cabinets and a concealed ironing board, the 2 car garage has sliding screen doors and a sink. The living room, family room and pool area are all wired for wall mounted tvâs, dvrâs and surround sound. The tv mount in the pool area swivels so you can view from every angle. The heated pool, coated concrete patio and screened cage were installed in 2014. A brand-new salt-water system was installed in 2018. The rear yard has privacy fence. Pool is equipped with a child safety fence. All interior doors have raised panels. The home has palladium windows in every room. The master bath has a jetted tub, separate shower and a large double sink vanity with 2 walk in closets and linen closet. The hot water heater replaced 9/2017 and roof replaced 08/2018. The home is in the X a flood zone and your lender will not require flood insurance. Beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment only minutes away. The Tampa Bay Rays spring training and Fairgrounds a few block away.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Split Plan
- Living/Dining Combo
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Unfurnished, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Solid Surface Counter, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, Garage.
- Covered, Enclosed, Front Porch, Screened-in
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, Gunite, Heated, In-ground, Screen Enclosed, Private
- Lot View
- Water Access, Boat Ramp, Rain Gutters, Sliding Glass Door. In County, Paved Road.
5538 Montego Lane in Port Charlotte, FL has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 192 days ago and has been viewed 11 times.