55 Navajo Trl
Auburn, GA 30011
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 1,826
- Lot Size
0.5 - 1
- Year Built 2006
- Date Listed 04/09/2018
Well maintained home, one owner spacious SPLIT FOYER located on Cul De Sac, with private wooded backyard. Upper level living room features include hardwood floors, never used stone fireplace, and sitting area. Large kitchen includes white cabinets, microwave dishwasher, range, and refrigerator. Adjacent side of home upper floor has master tiled bathroom with separate shower and garden tub. Opposite side of upper level has 2nd and 3rd bedroom with full bath in hallway. Lower level has finished full bath, possible 4th bedroom, carpeted space, has rear door entry, spacious family room. HOA with sidewalks perfect for walking pet. Access to HWY 316 or I-85, 15 minutes from 2 major GOLF courses, 1 state park, 2 county parks. Home is 100% USDA Financing Eligible!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Library, Living/Dining Combo
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Hookups in Hall, Upstairs, Hookups in Closet
- Breakfast Area, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,250 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 576 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Living Room, Factory Built.
- Tray, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Balcony, Deck/Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- 1/2 - 1 Acre