Grapevine, TX 76051
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 2,205
- Year Built 1995
- Date Listed 05/28/2020
- Views 11
Single story, all brick, custom one story. Strong curb appeal with beautiful landscaping in both front and back yards. The third bedroom is currently being used as a study. Large family room with brick fireplace is open to the kitchen, breakfast room. Windows across the back give a view of the pool from master bedroom, family room and kitchen. Huge pantry. Blinds throughout the home. This home has been gently lived in and is well maintained. The price reflects the need for updating and pool work. Pool is serviced every week and is certainly usable, but needs to be replastered and some tile work. Pool comes “As Is”. Refrigerator, washer and dryer remain, “As Is”.
- Built-in Microwave,Cooktop - Gas,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Wood Burning.
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Plantation Shutters,Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2-Car Double Door,Attached,Front,Garage Door Opener.
- Heated, Gunite
- Pool Description
- Heated,In Ground Gunite,Play Pool,Separate Spa/Hot Tub
- Gutters,Patio Open,Sprinkler System. Interior Lot,Landscaped,Some Trees,Subdivision.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
549 Avondale in Grapevine, TX has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 47 days ago and has been viewed 11 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
Pending - $324,900.00 3 beds, 2 baths, 2,205 sqft Single Family located at 549 Avondale, Grapevine, TX built in 1995. Realty.com has 26 photos.