5350 Hyland Hills Avenue UNIT 2525
Sarasota, FL 34241
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,433
- Year Built 2002
- Date Listed 11/07/2018
- HOA Dues $7,168 /Yr
- Views 17
Don't miss the opportunity to show this lovely, second floor Barrington 2BR/2BA with den overlooking the 14th fairway of the championship golf course. The Lanai faces south to provide light and bright exposure for this property. Tastefully decorated, the lovely furniture package is included with everything you need to manage your home. Most of the work is done for you in this condo, the flooring is low maintenance, both front and back Lanais are tiled. Add your own personal touches and call this place home. As a bundled community, full country club membership attached to the property. 5 heated pools, 4 Har-Tru tennis courts, fitness center, staffed pro shop, formal dining room and renovated 19th Hole grille room for casual dining. A one time capital contribution of $4,000 is due from the buyer at closing to get into the game. Just 20 minutes from the Siesta Key beach, the number two rated beach in the country. Sarasota is considered the "Arts Capital" of Florida, with numerous cultural activities; ballet, opera, performing arts, dinner theater, botanical gardens and a myriad of antique shops, which offer the main Street Stroll the first Friday of the month. This is not just a condo on a golf course but a home with a lifestyle. $4,000.00 one time Capital Contribution paid by the buyer at closing gets you in the game.
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Utility Room, Attic
- Split Plan
- Living/Dining Combo
- Inside, Hookups in Closet
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Security Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Fire Sprinklers, Window Blinds, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Off Street, Garage.
- Front Porch, Screened-in
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Lot View
- GolfCourse, Pond
- Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting, Sliding Glass Door, Street Lights. Private Roads.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Golf Facilities, Gated Community
- Security Features
- Complex Features
5350 Hyland Hills Avenue UNIT 2525 in Sarasota, FL has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 253 days ago and has been viewed 17 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $156,000 on 06/20/2019 | 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,433 sqft Condo located at 5350 Hyland Hills Avenue UNIT 2525, Sarasota, FL built in 2002. Realty.com has 39 photos.