53 Quincy Place NW
Washington, DC 20001
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 2,224
- Year Built 1895
- Date Listed 12/07/2018
- Price Per Sqft $583.44
- Views 3
Amazing opportunity to buy in Bloomingdale for an unbelievable price! The house features a Smart Nest system, newly stained wood floors, upgraded bathrooms, new appliances, new paint (interior and exterior), new water heater, new Carrara marble counter tops and so much more. Great restaurants, Metro are all just steps away. Rare off street parking for up to two cars. Live in the upper unit and rent the lower unit or use as an in law suite. Opportunities are limitless. Easy commute to Downtown, MD or I395 to Virginia.
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,534 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 690 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s)
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway, Fenced, Paved Driveway.
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard.
53 Quincy Place NW in Washington, DC has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 164 days ago and has been viewed 3 times.