528 Islebay Drive
Apollo Beach, FL 33572
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 3,304
- Lot Size
- Year Built 2004
- Date Listed 12/07/2018
- HOA Dues $115 /Yr
- Views 3
Calling all water and boating enthusiasts! This MiraBay home is located on a canal lot with direct access to Tampa Bay and includes a 10,000 lb lift and a jet ski lift. This home features a brick paved front porch and brick rear screened porch and patio. Large great room, great for entertaining! Enjoy the large gourmet kitchen with 42" cabinets with crown molding, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, gas cook top stove, breakfast bar and large eat-in area in the kitchen. HVAC system replaced in 2016. Plantation shutters on the front of the home and DeGeorge ceilings on the front and rear porches for easy maintenance. Crown molding in great room, kitchen, family room, and master bedroom. Upstairs has a fifth bedroom and a full bath which can also be utilized as a game room or retreat. MiraBay is a premiere waterfront community offering amenities such as a clubhouse, fitness center, spa, pools, cafÃ©, clay tennis courts, basketball/pickleball courts, playgrounds and great community events for the whole family!
Detailed Room Information
- Utility Room
- Living/Dining Combo
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Crown Molding, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Solid Surface Counter, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, Garage.
- Covered, Front Porch, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Water, Canal
- Canal, Boat Lift, Seawall/Bulkhead, Tennis Court, Sidewalks, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Dock.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Gated Community
528 Islebay Drive in Apollo Beach, FL has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 139 days ago and has been viewed 3 times.