518 E College Street
Griffin, GA 30224
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4
- Year Built 1920
- Date Listed 07/12/2019
- Views 7
Spacious restored home sits stately on Griffin's most desirable street! The Frye house has an open floor plan & is filled w/light. Main floor features: eat-in kitchen, dining room w/original hand-painted Parisian wallpaper, living room, library, guest bedroom or master-on-main, & large deck overlooking sunken garden. Enjoy wine from wine cellar in sunroom w/garden views. Up a beautiful staircase, lovely master suite w/3 other bedrooms, large laundry room, & terrace deck/quiet retreat. Porte cochere connects to 3-car garage w/full height doors on 1+ acre estate.
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Finished, Partial
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 3. Family Room, Master Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Bookcases, Foyer Entry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener, Garage, Kitchen Level, Parking Pad.
- Balcony, Deck, Front Porch
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 150 x 300
- Garden, Out Building, Workshop. Paved Road, Level.
518 E College Street in Griffin, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 70 days ago and has been viewed 7 times.
FOR SALE - $550,000 5 beds, 4 baths Single Family located at 518 E College Street, Griffin, GA built in 1920. Realty.com has 33 photos.