515 Greenleaf Avenue
Glencoe, IL 60022
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 5,810
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1903
- Date Listed 01/11/2019
Compelling Value in Top East location. This gorgeous, impeccably restored & remodeled significant residence, on picturesque street in East Glencoe, offers 1/2 acre grounds, SEPARATE GUEST HOUSE & 4-car garage. A broad open front porch leads to entry foyer rich with detailed wood paneling & leaded glass windows. Spacious floor plan with high ceilings, hardwood floors, 3 fireplaces & new Andersen windows. The cook's kitchen opens to breakfast room w/expansive windows. Large master suite has new dressing room & spa-like master bath w/radiant heated floor, soaking tub & shower. Two other bedrooms, updated bath, new office & sleeping porch complete 2nd floor. 3rd level offers two bedrooms, full bath & playroom. Walk-out basement with gym. Enjoy tranquil living surrounded by storybook-like setting, pergola-covered deck & lush landscaping. Updated one level guesthouse complete with bedroom, bath, kitchen & laundry. Steps to town, shopping, Metra train, Lake Michigan. Top rated New Trier HS.
Detailed Room Information
- Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Bath Description
- Steam Shower, Dual Sinks, Bidet, Double Shower
- Double Oven, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Radiators, Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Walkout, Partially Finished
- 3. Wood-burning, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Other Fireplace.
- Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Screened Porch, Deck, Porch, Patio Screened
- Lot Dimensions
- Landscaped Professionally. Asphalt, Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
- Fee Simple