513 Oakland Ave
Atlanta, GA 30312
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 3,934
- Lot Size
- Year Built 2000
- Date Listed 03/22/2018
- Views 13
Live in the Heart of Grant Park! Located only one block from the park, this home features High 10' Ceilings, Gorgeous Hardwood Floors, Three Gas Fireplaces, and more! The Chef's Kitchen offers Stainless Steel Appliances, an Island, and Granite Counters all Open to the Family Room. Huge Master Suite Upstairs with a Private Balcony, Renovated Bath, and Walk-in Closet. 3rd Floor Bonus Room from Spiral Staircase - perfect as a Playroom, Office, or Guest Room! The Outdoor Space can't be beat with 3 Covered Porches, Large Patio, and Professionally Landscaped Yard. Fenced Front and Back with a 2 Car Detached Garage! Tier 1 Atlanta Neighborhood Charter School. Only steps to the Zoo, Farmers Market, Future Beltline, Beacon, Memorial Drive Development, and more!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Library
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Breakfast Bar, Island, Butler Pantry
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 3. Living Room, Master Bedroom.
- Bookcases, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Skylight, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage, Side/Rear, Off Street.
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Fenced Yard
- Walk to Schools, Walk to Shopping, Garden. Level.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
513 Oakland Ave in Atlanta, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 397 days ago and has been viewed 13 times.