511 Wynnwood Drive
Last Updated: 11/16/2018 7:22 AM | Courtesy Of:
RE/MAX BAY TO BAY
Brandon, FL 33511
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,626
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1983
- Date Listed 09/16/2018
- HOA Dues $35 /Yr
A BRAND-NEW ROOF AND RECENTLY REPLACED AC make this home an even better bargain in Bloomingdale! Buy with confidence in these expensive upgrades and save your money for bringing your own style into a home well-loved by the same owner for a full 30 years. Inside an open design that feels larger than 1,625 square feet, you get 3 bedrooms and 2 baths around a central living room, dining room, and kitchen with serving bar and breakfast nook. Sliders from the nook open to a patio in a landscaped yard that's fenced in back and along one side. Best of all, it's on a quiet street in a low-fee, family-friendly neighborhood close to great schools, parks, playgrounds, daycare, shops, restaurants, the YMCA, Bloomingdale Little League, Bloomingdale Golfers Club and more!
Detailed Room Information
- Utility Room
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Unfurnished, Open Floor Plan, Window Blinds, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, Garage.
- Covered, Front Porch, Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Tennis Court, Sidewalks, Sliding Glass Door. In County, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Golf Facilities
|year||Property Taxes||Change||Tax Assessment||Change|
|2018||$1,447 USD||1.97%||- USD||-|
|2017||$1,419 USD||2.53%||$126,177 USD||38.95%|
|2016||$1,384 USD||-0.86%||$90,808 USD||0.70%|
|2015||$1,396 USD||1.75%||$90,177 USD||0.80%|
|2014||$1,372 USD||0.22%||$89,461 USD||1.50%|