5105 Tidewater Preserve Boulevard
Bradenton, FL 34208
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,857
- Lot Size
- Year Built 2012
- Date Listed 06/08/2018
- HOA Dues $1,012
Outstanding water views with boat dock and over 1500 sf of covered outdoor living space sets this home apart from most in Tidewater. A one-story, easy care home that sure packs a punch. An immaculate interior with open living/kitchen area, a front flex room for office, den or dining, plus 2 guest rooms and a spacious owner's suite. Tall wood cabinetry with crown top and bottom, under cabinet lighting, natural gas appliances, granite tops, tile backsplash and breakfast bar. Owner's suite offers a huge walk-in closet, dual sinks, quartz counter tops, garden tub and tiled shower. 10â ceilings - some with tray, 8â interior doors, full crown molding, chandeliers, plantation shutters and other special touches. The current owners simply love spending time outside after they designed an expansive outdoor lanai with custom built salt water heated pool, zero edge spa, retractable awnings for more shade, Travertine decking and summer kitchen. From the dock, enjoy stunning sunsets and watch the boats troll by. Imagine yourself living in a newer gated community offering a vast selection of amenities such as tennis, fitness, trails, dog park, pools, a full-time social director with activity filled calendar and living in one of the most highly sought after areas on the west coast of Florida.
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Utility Room
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Unfurnished, Crown Molding, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Solid Surface Counter, Stone Counter Top, Tray, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, Garage.
- Covered, Screened-in
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Heated, In-ground, Screen Enclosed, Private
- Above Ground, Heated Spa, Spa/Hot Tub
- Lot View
- River, Water
- Water Access, River, Water Front, River, Riprap, Tennis Court, Sidewalks, Irrigation System, Sliding Glass Door, Dock. Flood Zone, In County.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Gated Community
- Security Features
- Complex Features