510 Cross Creek Point
Stone Mountain, GA 30087
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 4,685
- Year Built 1988
- Date Listed 11/14/2019
- Views 6
Stunning 4- sided brick, lake front home with plenty of curb appeal located in cul-de-sac in distinguished Waters Edge subdivision. This home has a master on main, finished basement, with media room and wet bar, 2 story living room and separate dining room. The eat -in kitchen has granite counter-tops, with island and opens to the sun room with a breathtaking lake view. The additional bedrooms are all spacious and new vanities located in the powder room and terrace level bathroom, and new carpet on stairs. Excellent for entertaining. This is a must see. Hurry it wonât last!
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Sun Room, Library, Media, Breakfast Room
- Hookups in Hall, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,073 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,612 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Bath Finished, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 2. Basement, Living Room, Wood Stove.
- Burglar Alarm
- Tray, Foyer Entry, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- 38X121X159X70X146, 1/3 - 1/2 Acre
- Lake Access, Water Front, Dock, Workshop. Cul-De-Sac, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis
510 Cross Creek Point in Stone Mountain, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 69 days ago and has been viewed 6 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $333,000 on 12/20/2019 | 5 beds, 4 baths, 4,685 sqft Single Family located at 510 Cross Creek Point, Stone Mountain, GA built in 1988. Realty.com has 41 photos.