5080 Ensign Loop
New Port Richey, FL 34652
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,232
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1973
- Date Listed 01/10/2019
- HOA Dues $100 /Yr
Welcome home to 5080 Ensign Loop in Gulf Harbors! This spacious 3 bedroom, 3 bath house welcomes you from the street all the way to the canal.Pavered driveway and mature landscaping welcome you in w/ its curb appeal. As you enter this light filled home, you are immediately struck w/ the airiness of the home & its well maintained beauty.The living room is spacious enough for the whole family and provides ample space for entertaining.The fully upgraded kitchen is ready for any discerning chef, complete w/ stainless steel appliances, granite counters, modern lighting, & solid wood cabinets. Kitchen is open to dining area & family room with fireplace and custom built ins. The master suite is a true treasure, complete with office/den, access to the lanai, plush carpet, and ensuite bathroom. The ensuite bathroom is a show stopper, w/ dual vanity sink & a custom tiled walk in shower fit for a king! The two guest rooms are located across the home, one featuring & ensuite bath and other is adjacent to the guest bathroom. The newly custom pavered lanai (2016) has plenty of space to entertain, along w/ ceiling fans and unique garden, you can enjoy the Florida lifestyle all year round! The screened in enclosure also encompasses the indoor pool! On the water, you have more room for relaxing in the evenings watching the canal cruisers. This home includes a stationary dock & newer boat lift. New Roof Installed In 2016.PRIVATE beach w/cabanas available for $144.00/year. Why wait? Schedule your private tour today!
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Utility Room, Attic
- Split Plan
- Living/Dining Combo
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- French Door
- Electric, Family Room, Fireplace.
- Built-Ins, Wood Cabinets, Stone Counter Top, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Garage.
- Covered, Deck, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Pool Description
- Fiberglass, In-ground, Screen Enclosed, Private
- Lot View
- Water, Canal
- Water Access, Water Front, Canal, Gulf, Ocean, Intracoastal, Boat Lift, Seawall/Bulkhead, Irrigation System, Exterior Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Glass Door, Street Lights. Flood Zone, Private Beach, Paved Road.