501 Lexington St UNIT 53
Waltham, MA 02452
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3 Full
- Square Footage 2,848
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1989
- Date Listed 08/03/2018
- HOA Dues $554 /Mth
- Price Per Sqft $251.02
Rarely available three bedroom END UNIT RANCH with terrific open floor plan & in-law / au pair opportunities! Complete one level living with a fully finished lower level for entertaining, theater room or hobby/ crafts space. The main level offers a sun-splashed eat-in-kitchen, living room with gas fireplace & formal dining room with access to a large deck overlooking scenic woodlands through a virtual wall of sliders. The large master bedroom with private bath also enjoys sliders to the exclusive-use deck for an unbeatable way to enjoy your morning coffee. The huge fully finished lower level (family / great room w/guest bedroom & full bath) can be used in countless ways and it's smart design provide a full walk-out. 2-zone natural gas heating & central air, garage & tons of storage. EZ access to all major routes & more!
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Concrete
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Wall Unit, Forced Air, Central.
- Bay Window(s), Insulated Window
- Security System
- Walk-in Closets, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Deeded Parking, Off Street, Guest Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Fiber shingle
- Tennis Court, Biking/Fitness Trail, Gutters. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Close To School, End Unit.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities