5006 Kingsbridge Pass
Powder Springs, GA 30127
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4
- Year Built 2000
- Date Listed 07/14/2019
- HOA Dues $650
Charming West Cobb home with modern farmhouse flare and bright open floor plan. Top-ranked schools, swim/tennis community, new paint, new front windows, new gutters, hardwoods on main, custom lighting, eat-in kitchen, finished basement, large level cul-de-sac lot. Updated kitchen w/ white cabinets, granite, and SS appliances. Master suite w/ WIC, updated master bath w/ double vanity and jacuzzi tub. Finished basement perfect for entertaining w/ craftsman bar, shiplap wall, game room and full bath. Deck overlooks huge private fenced backyard w/ professional landscaping.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full
- 1. Family Room, Gas Starter.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Internet Connection, Tray, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage, Kitchen Level.
- Deck, Front Porch, Patio, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Garden, Private Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Level, Wooded.
5006 Kingsbridge Pass in Powder Springs, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 4 days ago
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $399,000 5 beds, 4 baths Single Family located at 5006 Kingsbridge Pass, Powder Springs, GA built in 2000. Realty.com has 36 photos.