5004 Kepfer Way
Tampa, FL 33647
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 3,309
- Year Built 2003
- Date Listed 09/14/2019
- HOA Dues $672
- Views 7
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Presenting a signature waterfront property nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Tampa Palms. Located in the gated village of Ashington Estates this pristine new listing is perfectly positioned on an expansive pie shaped home site that measures almost a 1/2 acre! An abundance of natural light greets you in this stunning 5 bedroom, 3 bath contemporary home. The moment you enter the home, the soaring ceilings with celestial windows provide a feel of clean, open space. Rich finishes throughout with sleek oversized tile floors, elegant wood flooring in master with new carpet and wood floors upstairs. You'll love the convenience of the master bedroom and guest bedroom downstairs with all other bedrooms up. The kitchen features 42" raised panel maple cabinetry, granite counter tops and backsplash, recipe desk and built-in side by side refrigerator. The master retreat boasts coffered ceiling, two large walk-in closets w/built-ins and a separate sitting area that is large enough to be a home office. Live the Florida lifestyle while relaxing in the shade of the covered lanai or enjoy the soothing pool and heated spa. The grounds of this waterfront oasis are stunning and offer a private setting where natural wildlife abounds. Walking distance to top rated schools, minutes to I-75, USF, Moffitt and regional malls. Membership to Club Tampa Palms included in HOA fees provide access to 3 pools, waterslide, basketball/tennis courts, playground, workout center and meeting rooms. Welcome home!
Detailed Room Information
- Utility Room
- Living/Dining Combo
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Unfurnished, High Ceiling, Wood Cabinets, Tray, Walk-in Closets, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener, Attached Garage, Driveway, Garage.
- Stucco, Brick
- Covered, Deck, Enclosed, Screened-in
- Pool Description
- Gunite, Heated, In-ground, Screen Enclosed, Community Pool, Private
- Heated Spa, In Ground, Spa/Hot Tub
- Lot View
- Water, Pond
- Tennis Court, Sidewalks, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Glass Door. Cul-De-Sac, In City, Paved Road, Private Roads.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities, Gated Community
5004 Kepfer Way in Tampa, FL has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 34 days ago and has been viewed 7 times.
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $515,000 5 beds, 3 baths, 3,309 sqft Single Family located at 5004 Kepfer Way, Tampa, FL built in 2003. Realty.com has 45 photos.