4832 Primrose Path
Last Updated: 10/18/2018 7:27 AM | Courtesy Of:
PREMIER SOTHEBYS INTL REALTY
Sarasota, FL 34242
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,897
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1971
- Date Listed 02/15/2018
A charming, updated mid-century waterfront home close to Siesta Beach, the USA's #1 beach, and quaint Siesta Village. Lush, low-maintenance tropical landscaping welcomes you to this meticulously maintained, three-bedroom, two-bath home. An antique brick foyer entry and rough-hewn tongue-and-groove cedar walls combine to make this a cozy island retreat. The living room offers high ceilings, 20" neutral porcelain tile floors, a wall of new hurricane impact glass doors and an industrial style wood stove overlooking the pool and screened lanai. The spacious family room and dining area flow easily into the updated kitchen which features Silestone quartz countertops, tile backsplash, wood cabinets, bronze hardware, cooktop and hood, double ovens, pullouts and plenty of workspace and storage for the family chef. The generous master suite enjoys plenty of natural light through the double set of French doors and the updated bath offers dual sinks, Silestone countertops, bronze faucets and travertine tiled shower with a frameless glass enclosure. The split bedroom plan includes two guest bedrooms which share a renovated bath. Two-car garage, plus an additional air-conditioned storage/workspace. Enjoy the sun or shade lounging by the heated pool and spa, or from your dock launch a boat or kayak and spend time on the water to experience the best part of living on Siesta Key. Newer seawall cap, Trek decking, outdoor shower, paver walkways and circular driveway with plenty of parking. 15 minutes to downtown Sarasota.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Bathroom, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room
- Split Plan
- Oven Built-in, Convection Oven, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Brick
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Central.
- French Door, Thermal Window
- Freestanding, Living Room, Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Furnished, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Wood Cabinets, Stone Counter Top, Unfurnished, Vaulted, Window Treatment, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Circular Driveway, Guest Parking, Garage.
- Covered, Deck, Enclosed, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Sprinkler Well
- Pool Description
- Heated, In-ground, Screen Enclosed, Solar heated, Private
- Heated Spa, Spa/Hot Tub
- Lot View
- Water, Canal
- Lot Dimensions
- Canal, Fishing Pier, Seawall/Bulkhead, Irrigation System, Outside Shower, Extra Storage, Dock. Corner, Flood Zone, In County, Paved Road.