476 The North Chace
Atlanta, GA 30328
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Year Built 1979
- Date Listed 05/24/2019
- HOA Dues $440
- Views 6
What a location! Walk to Marta, shopping and restaurants. All brick spacious townhome with and amazing amount of storage and private patio space. New flooring, carpet and paint. Windows have been replaced, roof is 4 years old. Upgraded dual compressor HVAC with lifetime transferable warranty. Kitchen has maple cabinets, granite, double convection oven and microwave that vents outside. Large family room with fireplace, 2 new french doors leading to private patio, updated bathrooms, and large closets on both floors. Nice quiet community with a pool.
- Double Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Entry Location
- Private Front Entry, Foyer Entry
- Private Front Entry, Internet Connection, Foyer Entry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Private Yard, Courtyard. Asphalt, Paved Road, Level.
476 The North Chace in Atlanta, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 120 days ago and has been viewed 6 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Sold - $300,000 on 08/19/2019 | 3 beds, 3 baths Townhouse located at 476 The North Chace, Atlanta, GA built in 1979. Realty.com has 28 photos.