4722 15TH Street NW
Washington, DC 20011
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 3,200
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1920
- Date Listed 10/18/2018
- Price Per Sqft $462.45
Winter Deal! Seller is motivated, bring all offers . Happy Holidays! Price Reduction. Appraised at 975k, walk into this property with 50k in equity. or you can use it towards closing or to buy down interest rate! Amazon ok will soon in coming to the DMV, ideal location to purchase! Just in time for the Holidays. Completely Renovated Row House from top to bottom, located in Fabulous 16th Street Heights. Spacious Open Floor plan, 5 bedrooms & 3.5 Baths, master suite with high ceilings, dynamic gourmet chef's kitchen with tons of cabinet space, pot filler, gas cooking, hardwood floors throughout, exposed brick on two levels, lower level in-law suite with wetbar, walk-out basement, off street parking. This home will Wow your pickiest buyers. Walk to beautiful Rock Creek Park. Three other homes on the street being renovated. Make this your home before the New Year. There are currently two other homes on the block being renovated, buy this home and pick your neighbors for the other two. Seller reviewing offers as they come in, you will have a quick decision. 1 Year Builders Warranty included! House next door is being renovated, house 2 doors down is in probate and due to settle soon!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,000 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,200 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Wall Oven, Microwave
- Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Entrance Outside, Partial, Heated, Walkout
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features