471 Elm Street
Denver, CO 80220
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 2,245
- Year Built 1940
- Date Listed 01/11/2019
- Views 16
Classic brick ranch home on fabulous block in prestigious Hilltop neighborhood. Move in now or explore the abundant options for easy layout modifications. Original hardwoods, updated electrical, plumbing, newer roof and windows. The generous 8,000-square-foot lot is fully landscaped and features a sprinkler system. The spacious three-car garage can be utilized as workshop, storage or space for vehicles. This entire property offers endless possibilities.
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,549 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 696 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full
- Double Pane
- 1. Wood-burning, Living Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Built-Ins, Kitchen Island, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Covered, Front Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Landscaped, Landscaped. Public Roads.
471 Elm Street in Denver, CO has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 165 days ago and has been viewed 16 times.