468 Winding Rose Drive
Last Updated: 12/10/2018 9:09 PM | Courtesy Of:
Turning Point Real Estate
Rockville, MD 20850
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,324
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1997
- Date Listed 10/04/2018
- HOA Dues $83 /Mth
- Price Per Sqft $345.13
New price! Motivated seller -- Priced below market value. All reasonable offers considered. You won't want to miss this impeccable brick-front townhouse in the popular Rose Hill Falls neighborhood in downtown Rockville! The location is VERY convenient~minutes to Rockville Town Square, I-270, Rockville Metro Station, Ride-on, the ICC, and much more. Boasting almost 2400 square feet of living area, this updated 3-level home has 3 bedrooms and 2 ~ baths. The spacious remodeled kitchen can be configured to meet your needs whether it be an eat-in kitchen with separate breakfast nook, formal dining area, office, sunroom~you get the idea! Recently updated granite countertops and all stainless-steel appliances are complemented by hardwood throughout the main level. The kitchen area opens to a beautiful outdoor living area (already wired for power!) complete with a deck and fenced-in flagstone patio! The open 2-story foyer, 9-foot cathedral ceilings, and spacious floor plan offer endless possibilities. Upstairs you~ll find 3 bedrooms~2 with hardwood floors~and 2 full baths. The master bedroom boasts a walk-in closet (all closets have been refitted with Closet Stretchers to maximize storage space) and the master bath contains a whirlpool bath with a separate shower and a 2-sink vanity. The finished lower level has a large recreation space with a gas fireplace and opens to a multi-purpose area that could be an office, exercise/game room, guest bedroom, craft room, and more. Separate lower level rooms contain laundry and utilities and a roughed-in potential 4th bathroom. The large one-car garage includes a workbench, built-in cabinets and a second refrigerator. The max hi-def architectural shingle roof is brand new and comes with a transferable warranty. Rose Hill Falls community contains walking paths, play lots, mature trees, a tennis court and full-length basketball court. Welcome home!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,724 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 600 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full Finished
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Skylights
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Security System
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces.
- Privacy Fence, Rear, Wood
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Basketball