465 Arnold Road
Lawrenceville, GA 30044
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Year Built 1986
- Date Listed 07/13/2019
- Views 4
Fantastic cape cod nestled on a 1.1.acre private lot in the Brookwood School District w/no HOA. Charming home with hardwood floors throughout main lvl. Granite countertops & stainless steel appls adorn the kitchen w/views to the family room. Huge laundry room is complete w/laundry shoot & pass through from the mstr on the main floor bdrm. Wood burning stove adds warmth & character. Double pain windows, workshop w/boat storage, circular drive, & flat backyard make this the perfect place to play. One owner home meticulously maintained it is rare. This one will go fast!
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Entry Location
- Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- 1. Factory Built.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security Gate
- Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener, Covered.
- Covered, Front Porch, Rear Porch
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Rear, Full, Front
- Out Building.
465 Arnold Road in Lawrenceville, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 97 days ago and has been viewed 4 times.
Nearby homes for sale
Pending - $269,900 3 beds, 3 baths Single Family located at 465 Arnold Road, Lawrenceville, GA built in 1986. Realty.com has 38 photos.