4641 Shadow Ridge Drive
Last Updated: 11/15/2018 12:53 PM | Courtesy Of:
Exp Realty, Llc
Frisco, TX 75034
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 3,100
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1995
- Date Listed 11/09/2018
- HOA Dues $198 /Mth
Truly a gem, perfect location off 121 and Legacy, green belt surrounds this tree lined drive up 3 car corner secluded 0.2 ac lot in exclusive gated guarded Stonebriar, Golf and Tennis community in heart of Frisco. Cottage style warm inviting home, crown moldings, plantation shutters and hardwood floors. Secluded king sized Master, large walk in closet AND guest or study down with FULL bath. Enjoy tranquil setting in a beautiful backyard seated high with a majestic shady oak, arbor,enjoy Texas sunsets. Picture gatherings around the fireplace,game media room up with 2 large bedrooms. New Paint, New floors 2012, New Metal Hail Resistant 50 year roof 2010, New 75 Gal Water Heater 2016. Landscaping 2018 and more..
Detailed Room Information
- Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Double Pane
- 2. Gas logs, Gas Starter.
- Pre-Wired Security
- Internet Connection, Walls - Panelling, Vaulted, Wainscoting, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Golf Cart Parking, Garage.
- Wood, Metal, Brick
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero)
- Club House, Park, Playground, Tennis Court, Gutters. Corner, Green Belt, Interior Lot, Subdivision, Acreage.
- Community Amenities
- Golf Facilities, Clubhouse, Gated Community
|year||Property Taxes||Change||Tax Assessment||Change|
|2018||- USD||-||$514,644 USD||-8.94%|
|2017||- USD||-||$565,182 USD||9.06%|
|2016||$11,282 USD||8.86%||$518,239 USD||9.95%|
|2015||$10,364 USD||2.75%||$471,354 USD||3.23%|
|2014||$10,087 USD||9.27%||$456,607 USD||10.00%|