4623 Balboa Park Loop
Bradenton, FL 34211
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 3,309
- Lot Size
- Year Built 2016
- Date Listed 11/09/2018
- HOA Dues $172 /Mth
- Views 8
This stunning, immaculate, model-like home has spared no expense in the details. Quartz countertops, dovetail soft-close drawers, wood-look porcelain tile floors, the works. Everything you could possibly dream of in a home is right here. TWO BONUS ROOMS AND A DEN!!! One bonus room is on the first floor back of the house, which can also be a 5th bedroom and studio apartment for any additional guests! The second bonus room is an upstairs oversized loft along with the 4th bedroom and bathroom. Great for a teenager's dream suite! Upstairs is complete with plenty of windows for views and tons of natural sunlight. Ridiculous amounts of space in this home. You have to see it to believe it. The home is situated in the gated community of Central Park which boats of the most central of locations. Located in the 'Education Corridor' of Lakewood Ranch, Central Park is surrounded by A+ schools, and within minutes to shopping, restaurants, bars, YMCA, Gullet Elementary, and Lakewood Ranch High. Central Park provides a very social atmosphere with parks, walking paths, a sports complex, concession stand, 2 dog parks, playground, splash pad, monthly social events, and endless social clubs. Minutes to downtown, Sarasota International Airport, the top rated beaches in the country, UTC Shopping Center, and more! Lakewood Ranch is growing by the minute! Come be a part of this exciting and growing beautifully master-planned community.
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Storage, Loft, Media
- Split Plan
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- French Door
- Open Floor Plan, Stone Counter Top, Tray, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, Oversized Parking, Garage.
- Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler System
- Tile, Concrete
- Lot View
- Tennis Court, Sidewalks, Wheelchair Access, Irrigation System, Exterior Lighting, Sliding Glass Door. Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Gated Community
4623 Balboa Park Loop in Bradenton, FL has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 164 days ago and has been viewed 8 times.