4614 S Esperanza Avenue
Tampa, FL 33611
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Square Footage 2,872
- Lot Size
- Year Built 2001
- Date Listed 10/26/2018
This lovely Bayshore Beautiful home is going to delight you from the wide front porch through to the screened POOL. In between you will find a large family room off of the kitchen, dinette plus formal living and dining rooms as well as a half bath on the first floor. The second floor is where you will see the large master suite, two secondary bedrooms, a hall bath with dual sinks and a separate guest en suite with a super sized walk in closet. Coming into the house from the garage, a cozy nook holds jackets, shoes and bags until they're needed again. Next to the nook is a laundry room with handy laundry tub. The magnificent 10' ceilings and copious windows and French doors bring natural light inside. The spacious deck is screened with a built in grill, sink then steps lead to the inviting heated POOL. Additional back yard space is next to the pool, ideal for a garden or pets. Esperanza is a quiet street with little traffic, yet walking distance to the YMCA, Publix, Bayshore Boulevard and much of what makes South Tampa great to call home!
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Storage, Utility Room
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating. Zone.
- Unfurnished, Crown Molding, High Ceiling, Stone Counter Top, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Window Blinds, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, Garage.
- Balcony, Covered, Front Porch, Screened-in
- Pool Description
- Gunite, Heated, In-ground, Screen Enclosed, Private
- Lot Dimensions
- 70 x 112
- Sidewalks. In City, Paved Road.