45 Simpson Road
Pelham, NH 03076
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2 Full/1 Half
- Square Footage 2,448
- Lot Size
- Year Built 2001
- Date Listed 11/05/2018
- Price Per Sqft $183.78
Desirable young David Mendes built home in convenient location. Close to schools, town center, shopping, Rt 38 in tax free NH! Home boasts of first floor family room with pellet stove off back of home with slider out to deck down to private yard, formal living room with wood burning fireplace and brick surround, front to back eat in kitchen with stainless steel appliances and wine refrig, granite counters and tile flooring , formal dining room with hardwood flooring and first floor laundry. The hardwood turned staircase leads to four bedrooms on second floor including master bedroom with tray ceiling and bathroom. Home sits on 1.38 acres includes an outdoor hot tub, alarm system, lawn irrigation system, lots of cabinets, gorgeous hardwood flooring, lower level has a walk out with partially finished room in addition to two car garage with courtesy door to driveway. Be in this well cared for lovely home for the holidays!
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Connection
- Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood, Stone
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Wood, Coal. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout, Concrete
- Insulated Window, Storm Window, Storm Door
- Security System
- Decorator Lights, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Stone Counter Top, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Underground Parking, Off Street.
- Sprinkler System
- Fiber shingle
- Biking/Fitness Trail, Insulated Doors. Close To Shops, Close To School, Public Roads, Wooded.