445 Tara Oaks Ct
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 2,510
- Year Built 1995
- Date Listed 01/02/2020
- Views 7
Outstanding, Rare Ranch Home on a cul-de-sac w/a Full, Walk-out Daylight Basement and Boat Door is ready for you to add your special touches. Larger than it seems, this home boasts plenty of natural light throughout. 2-story Great Room includes a Fireplace & gas logs surrounded by custom-built mantel and bookcases with cabinets below. The Chef's Kitchen offers loads of counter space, cabinet storage w/pull-out drawers as well as a large double sink. Whether you use the Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Breakfast Area or the Keeping Room, there's plenty of living & entertainment space here! Be sure to check out the unfinished Attic - Central Vacuum tools are here. There's also Powder Room located just off the Kitchen. And, the wood-burning Fireplace provides great ambiance. The Master Bedroom features two Walk-In Closets, luxurious Master Bathroom with corner jetted tub, Separate Shower and Linen Closet. The Secondary Bedrooms each have plenty of natural light as well as Walk-In Closets. Yes, there's a fabulous 3-season porch at the back of your new home and you can get there from the Master Suite, Great Room or the Keeping Room. Then out the door to the Deck with stairs to the gorgeous Backyard! Mature landscaping features various plants, trees and perennials with many colors in the Spring, Summer & Fall. The Covered Patio can also be accessed from the Full, Daylight Basement. Nearby highways, shopping, entertainment, schools including I-85, Hwy. 316, I-985, Mall of Georgia, Coolray Field, Movie Tavern, GGC, Gwinnett Technical College & more. Award-winning Gwinnett County Public Schools - Collins Hill High School Principal selected as 2020 National Principal of the Year!
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Keeping Room, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Tile, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,510 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Vacuum, Dryer, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Stubbed, Boat Door, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 2. Great Room, Gas Starter, Gas logs.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Water Softener, Bookcases, Foyer Entry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Garage.
- Deck/Patio, Screened Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 1/3 - 1/2 Acre
- Fenced Yard
- No Dock or Boathouse , Walk to Schools, Walk to Shopping, Garden. Cul-De-Sac, Wooded.
445 Tara Oaks Ct in Lawrenceville, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 15 days ago and has been viewed 7 times.
Ask a Question
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $300,000 3 beds, 3 baths, 2,510 sqft Single Family located at 445 Tara Oaks Ct, Lawrenceville, GA built in 1995. Realty.com has 41 photos.