443 Lakeshore Drive
Berkeley Lake, GA 30096
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 4
- Year Built 1993
- Date Listed 08/14/2019
- HOA Dues $275
- Views 2
Beautifully Renovated farmhouse style home overlooking a pond & located in Berkeley Lake, an 88 acre lake with boating, fishing, beach access & many resident only events. This Master on the Main plan w/ new spa bath has 2 upper lvl bedrooms w/new en-suite baths, a vaulted great Rm, kitchen with desk & sitting area, dining Rm, terrace lvl with media room & office. Other features include double porches, 3 decks & garage w/huge storage area.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Other
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Forced Air, Central.
- Daylight, Finished, Full
- Entry Location
- Private Rear Entry
- 2. Gas Starter, Master Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Private Rear Entry, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Internet Connection, Wet Bar, Walk-in Closets, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Garage.
- Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Side Porch
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Pond, Private Yard, Security. Asphalt, Wooded.
443 Lakeshore Drive in Berkeley Lake, GA has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 6 days ago and has been viewed 2 times.
Nearby homes for sale
FOR SALE - $575,000 3 beds, 4 baths Single Family located at 443 Lakeshore Drive, Berkeley Lake, GA built in 1993. Realty.com has 42 photos.