4412 W Oklahoma Avenue
Tampa, FL 33616
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,161
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1955
- Date Listed 11/09/2018
- Views 7
Turn key!- Bring offers! - New staging really shows off this fabulous floor plan - Wow! Location, Location, Location - This is a move-in ready total renovation right in the middle of fabulous South Tampa, with NO FLOOD INSURANCE NEEDED. Beautiful smooth stucco exterior, easy access to MacDill Air force base, Tampa Airport, St. Petersburg, or Downtown Tampa, with many choices for shopping and entertainment close by. New "white glacier" granite kitchen and a 22' x 16' detached garage/workshop ready for your next project! Some special touches to look for: crown molding, solid core interior doors, USB outlets, double pane vinyl windows (no metal), modern door awnings, Carrara marble in bathrooms, ceiling high kitchen cabinets, extra deep kitchen sink, ceiling fans with remote control, gorgeous wood-look tile flooring throughout. Rare shaded backyard with Napoli brick paver patio, dusk to dawn lighting, and firepit area. Come see a home with everything done up to your standards.
Detailed Room Information
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Window/Wall Unit, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Insulated Window
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Unfurnished, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Wood Cabinets, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Driveway, Parking Pad, Garage.
- Front Porch, Patio
- Exterior Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalks, Extra Storage, Security Lighting, Street Lights. Flood Zone, In City, Public Transport, Paved Road.
4412 W Oklahoma Avenue in Tampa, FL has a WalkScore of . This property was listed 160 days ago and has been viewed 7 times.