4407 County Road 2234
Last Updated: 12/9/2018 3:43 PM | Courtesy Of:
Greenville, TX 75402
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1,836
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1990
- Date Listed 12/07/2018
Elegant and tastefully updated 3 bed 2 bath home sitting on close to 4 acres just south of Greenville in Cash, TX! Interior features include vaulted ceilings in the open-concept living and dining area, fresh paint, new flooring, gorgeous baths with granite counters, and great natural lighting throughout. Chef's kitchen boasts leathered granite countertops with tons of cabinetry, a gas stove, deep sink, and lots of space to move around. Exterior boasts a 2.5 acre fully fenced horse pasture with stocked pond, separate riding arena, horse stalls, loafing shed, tack room, and hay storage. Dual entry workshop and second garage include extra storage room and workout room. Come see this beautiful mini-ranch today!
- Dishwasher, Disposal
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Propane. Central.
- 1. Brick, Gas logs, Gas Starter, Wood-burning.
- Decorator Lights, Vaulted, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Detached Garage, Tandem, Covered, Garage.
- Porch Covered, Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- 464x410, 3 Acres to 4.99 Acres
- Perimeter, Chain Link, Cross Fenced
- Barn, Hay Barn, Stable, Arena, Satellite Dish, Extra Storage. Concrete Road, Horse Property, Acreage, Irregular, Pasture, Wooded.