4320 70TH Avenue E
Last Updated: 10/18/2018 10:41 AM | Courtesy Of:
EXIT KING REALTY
Ellenton, FL 34222
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 3,346
- Lot Size
- Year Built 2007
- Date Listed 02/07/2018
- HOA Dues $250
PRICED TO SELL! Come see this beautiful spacious home with over 1/3 acre land in the desirable gated community, Oakleaf Hammock. This is a Ryland, St. Charles model, 4/3/3 house has over 3,300 sq ft of living with spectacular views of the pond and conservation area. Bring your family to enjoy the spacious rooms with the master bedroom and additional bedroom on the first floor for those families with retired parents (In-law suite) or college attendees that need their own private bathroom. The downstairs master bath consists of a beautiful garden tub, double sinks, separate toilet closet, and separate shower stall. The main floor consists of a large foyer, living/dining room combo, kitchen/family room combo, laundry room, master bedroom/bath/walk-in closet, additional bedroom/bath, and a large screened lanai with exquisite views. The kitchen has solid surface counter tops along with all the bathrooms. The second floor consists of a large bonus room, easily used as 5th bedroom/office/man cave, 3rd and 4th bedrooms and a guest bath. The house has zoned AC/Heat to keep each level cool in Summer and heated in Winter. House exterior was painted in 2015. Come see this beautiful, expansive house in a wonderful community with private park, picnic area, basketball court, and soccer field at end of subdivision. A most desirable area for easy commute to Tampa/St. Pete/ Sarasota with I75 within minutes and Ellenton Prime Outlets within a couple of miles. Beautiful top 10 beaches within minutes. Move in ready.
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Bathroom, Foyer, Utility Room
- Split Plan
- Living/Dining Combo
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Zone, Central.
- French Door
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Furnished, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Solid Surface Counter, Tray, Unfurnished, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Off Street, Parking Pad, Tandem, Garage.
- Covered, Deck, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Water, Trees/Woods, Pond
- Pond, Irrigation System, Exterior Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Glass Door, Street Lights. Conservation Area, In County, Paved Road, Oversize.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area, Gated Community