432 Elrock Drive
Chambersburg, PA 17201
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Square Footage 1,848
- Lot Size
- Year Built 1994
- Date Listed 12/08/2018
- Price Per Sqft $104.98
Great location with low borough utilities! Close to medical, shopping, I81 and RT 30. This home features Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors in all bedrooms and main bath, Custom tile in foyer, living room, hallway, kitchen and dining area. Dining area attached to the kitchen features lovely french doors to the living room and walk out to the large tiered deck. Kitchen has stainless steel refrigerator, range and microwave/convention oven, and a handy breakfast bar. Corner lot with shed and sitting area includes a charming swing. End bedrooms have added custom arched windows. Large welcoming family room has a (never used) brick fireplace and high end Congoleum floors. The lower level den provides good extra space but could easily be converted back to a two car garage. The newer roof is metal! This is a well cared for one owner home which has been professionally painted with a bold palette ready for your personal touches.
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,848 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- 1. Fireplace.
- Wood Floors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Paved Driveway, Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl